The Empire Place
The Empire Place
The Empire Place (ดิ เอ็มไพร์ เพลซ)
The Empire Place is a condominium project, developed by TCC Capital Land, located at Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Road, Khwaeng Thung Maha Mek, Khet Sathon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120. TCC Capital Land is also the developer behind Villa Rachatewi, The Emporio Placeand Sky Villas Sathorn. Construction of The Empire Place was completed in 2008. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 45 floors and includes 493 units.
Facilities at The Empire Place include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym, garden / bbq, playground / kid's area.
The Empire Place conveniently located just within 600 m or about 8 minutes walk from the Chong Nonsi. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 1.7 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- The City Viva is 90 m away (approximately 1 minute by foot)
- De For-Rest At Yen Akat – 1.8 km (6 minutes by car)
- Tops Supermarket (Saint Louis) – 1.9 km (9 minutes by car)
- Thung Mahamek Town Center – 1.9 km (7 minutes by car)
- Tops Supermarket (Nang Linchi) – 2.2 km (7 minutes by car)
Also a 7-Eleven convenience store, located just 2 minutes walk away, will satisfy residents's needs for everyday items shopping.
The closest schools in proximity to The Empire Place include:
- Management College, Mahidol University, located within 440 m away (approximately 5 minutes by foot)
- Sangruengsuksa Kindergarten – 450 m (5 minutes by foot)
- Thung Mahamek Auditory Education School – 620 m (8 minutes by foot)
- Triam Sueksa Kindergarten (Ban Khru Ant) – 640 m (8 minutes by foot)
- Saeng Arun Phra Nakhon School And Nursery – 780 m (9 minutes by foot)
Included with the unit