- 1 Bedroom with 1 Bathroom
- Room size of 33 sq.m.
- Top floor.
- Facing to the north.
- Fully furnished, Brand new furniture. (Television, washing machine, microwave oven, refrigerator.)
- Swimming Pool.
- Undercover car park
- Garden and BBQ area
- Phrom Phong BTS station.
- Queen sirikit MRT station.
- Benchakiti park.
- Benchasiri park.
- Terminal 21 (shopping mall)
- The emporium (shopping mall)
- The EmQuartier (Shopping mall)
- Queen sirikit conventional hall
- Klong toey market
- Big C shopping centre
- Tesco Lotus.
- Soi cowboy (Red light district)
- Soi Nana (Red light district)
- Sukhumvit Soi 11 (bars and clubs)
This is easily one of the most desirable neighbourhoods in the whole of Bangkok and is particularly popular among young expats as well as expat families. The central location of this neighbourhood as well as its multi-cultural nature makes Asoke very attractive to Westerners who are looking for condos for rent in Bangkok, while a large number of modern Thai professionals also choose to settle in Asoke.
The picturesque Benjasiri Park is situated just a short stroll from Terminal 21 and can be reached by walking across the sky bridge. This park is popular with joggers in the early morning and evening, while people also go to the park to practice tai chi and yoga beside the park’s large lake. Emporium is a luxurious shopping mall located next to the park that also features a hotel and office buildings.