Lumpini Suite - For Investment or Living
Lumpini Suite - For Investment or Living
- Project detail - high-rise condominium, 35 story, 1 building
- Developer - LPN Development PLC
- Location - New Petchaburi Road, Bangkok
- Total land area - 3-0-71,1 Rais
- Total units - 636
- Room types:
- Studio: 23 - 24 sqm
- 1 bed room: 26.5 - 33.6 sqm
- 2 bedrooms: 34.5 - 61 sqm
- Car parking - 277 cars
- Co-Living zone
- Co-Living area
- Fir & Firm area
- Infinity pool
- Fitness zone
- Kid's fun zone
- Steam / sauna
- Infinity garden
- Learning zone
- Green togetherness area
- Sky Lounge
This unit is 1 bedroom 1 bathroom luxury condo located on 29 floor, 27 sqm.
- Price - 4.2M ฿
- Potential rental price: 20,000 - 22,000 ฿
- Annual gross rental yield - around 6%
- Average capital appreciation of 7% with no depreciation in 20 years
LPN Development PCL
- One of Bangkok’s largest and well known Real Estate companies – Publicly listed
- Developed 102 projects throughout 26 years of operation, more than 110,000 condominium units as a "home" for urban residents.
- Key success factors of LPN:
- Speed of construction
- Product design
- Price per unit
- After sales service
- Community management
- In the first 5 year of its operation, the Company was granted to be registered in Stock Exchange of Thailand which was the living proof of outshining efficiency of the Company. Being the Public company is a stimulation drive for the management and working team to use their best efforts for the figure satisfactory to the shareholders and also to become accredited to and satisfied the customers. At the present, the Company has many completed quality projects and on-progress ones.
- There is a community management team on site to ensure that the community is managed along the same line as the “vibrant community”concept.
- Condominium Juristic Person Committee, joint owners and residents play an important role in creating vibrant community for all through providing suggestions and collaboration.
- “Vibrant Community” starts with the design of condominium unit that is functional and comfortable. Convenient facilities and common areas are fully utilized to encourage participation in the community and fulfill the life of the residents in all aspects.
- By G4S
- G4S is the leading global integrated security company, specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
If you love clean lines, accessory-free space, and neutrals with primary colors, then Lumpini suite modern design is the perfect style for you. The essence of Lumpini interior designs includes basic shapes, functional lines and curves. Expressing clean, simple and serene apartments. Pure primary colors giving you balance in the room, a good choice increasing space and creating the feeling of a larger room
Young, busy professionals particularly love this decorating style since the space is convenient to keep clean. With an eye on child-safety, Lumpini suite design is ideal for your children, they will enjoy the modern design and have a safe, happy life.
Lumpini Suite interior not only looks great, it also has several benefits. First, an uncluttered, clean space is known to increase our happiness and health.
In a nutshell, Lumpini suite is a design that’s stripped down to its essential purpose and identity by eliminating everything unnecessary. Streamlined furniture gives you more space, even in the smallest rooms. Plus, a calm palette or limited color choice makes a room feel serene and less chaotic. Finally, less of everything means more money in your pocket
This pared-down aesthetic exemplifies simplicity at its best! a trend that continues in almost everything we appreciate today.
- Petchburi Road and area
- Stretches all the way from the east side (called 'New Petchburi' or 'Petchburi Tat Mai') to the west side of the city (just off Ratchathewi Road), making it one of the longest roads in Bangkok.(It’s not a congested area) Its close proximity to the Pratunam, Chidlom-Ploenchit and Siam areas of downtown Bangkok is possibly Petchburi's biggest selling point.
- Be it shopping, eating out, fine accommodation - hotels and, especially, serviced apartments - fun activities or entertainment for the whole family, the area is packed with all the essentials. Its best-known feature is undoubtedly Pantip Plaza, an IT and electronics mall where you can literally find anything technology-related at unbeatable prices.
- Close proximity to the heart of Siam
- Siam Square is unquestionably the centre of shopping in Bangkok, home to some of the city's most popular and important shopping centers like MBK Center, Siam Discovery Center, Siam Center, and Siam Paragon.
- Within Siam Square itself, there is a wide range of shops and services, including restaurants, cafes, designer clothing boutiques, record stores, cinemas, bookshops, a Hard Rock Cafe, hotels and banks. The shoppers vary from young-aged school and college students to office workers, trend-setting city dwellers and, of course, throngs of tourists.
- 3 express ways entances
- Ports – docking
- Airport rail link
- Mulberry House International School - 1.9 km / 12 minutes by car
- R.C. International School - 1.9 km / 13 minutes by car
- Wattana Wittaya Academy -1.9 km / 11 minutes by car
- Health Land Thai Massage School -1.9 km / 11 minutes by car
- Thai Massage Art School -1.9 km / 13 minutes by car
- Maepra Fatima School -2.9 km / 10 minutes by car
- Somchai Kindergarten -2.9 km / 10 minutes by car
- Watdishongsarama School - 560 m / 7 minutes by foot
- Saint Dominic School - 990 m / 1 minute by car
- Maha Nakhon University - 1.1 km / 13 minutes by car
- ST. Stephen's International School - 1.5 km / 11 minutes by car
- Sinakharinwirot University, Prasanmit Campus - 1.6 km / 9 minutes by car
- Education Longtime For International College - 1.6 km / 11 minutes by car
- NIST International School - 1.7 km / 11 minutes by car
- Topsy Turvy International School - 1.7 km / 12 minutes by car
- 7-Eleven - 120 m / 2 minutes by foot
- 7-Eleven - 130 m / 2 minutes by foot
- City Plaza Nana - 750 m / 9 minutes by foot
- The Plaza - 760 m / 9 minutes by foot
- Nana Square - 1.1 km / 9 minutes by car
- Foodland Supermarket (Sukhumvit) - 1.2 km / 10 minutes by car
- Am Plaza - 1.4 km / 10 minutes by car
- Villa Market (Ambassador) - 1.5 km / 10 minutes by car
- Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 - 2 km / 9 minutes by car
- Central World Shopping Mall - 2.1 km / 12 minutes by car
- Bumrungrad Hospitality Suites - 500 m / 6 minutes by foot
- Burachat Chaiyakon Hospital (Rotfai Hospital) - 760 m / 9 minutes by foot
- Bumrungrad Hospitality Residence - 840 m / 7 minutes by car
- Asoke Skin Hospital - 1.1 km / 5 minutes by car
- Chaksu Rattanin Hospital - 1.1 km / 4 minutes by car
- Siam Commercial Bank - 150 m / 2 minutes by foot
- Thanachart Bank - 150 m / 2 minutes by foot
- Krung Thai Bank - 290 m / 4 minutes by foot
- Bangkok Bank - 760 m / 9 minutes by foot
- Kasikorn Bank - 820 m / 10 minutes by foot
- TMB Bank - 1.1 km / 8 minutes by car
- Chuwit Park - 1.7 km / 11 minutes by car
- Rom Ratchathewi Park - 2.3 km / 8 minutes by car
- Bencha Kiti Park - 2.6 km / 14 minutes by car
- Santiphap Park - 2.8 km / 10 minutes by car
- Unilever Park - 3 km / 9 minutes by car
- Vibhavadi Rangsit Forest Park - 4.1 km / 14 minutes by car
Brilliant L shape design
- Given Thailand’s warm and humid weather conditions Lumpini’s brilliant L-shaped plan, opens up the 10th floor to embrace the pool terrace and courtyard, taking advantage of the surrounding vistas and benefit from natural cross ventilation “Natural Breezes” – a must for tropical living. Allowing the comfort and natural flow into each other without compromising occupant comfort.
- L-shaped volume is chosen to maximize and create expansion views of outdoor surrounding area. All units are positioned North or South offering unlimited unobstructed views whether it is the breathtaking Makkasan area or the dynamics of Sukhumvit and Greater Bangkok.
Green Living - Makkasan “Central Park”
- The State Railway of Thailand (SRT) is looking to redevelop Makkasan rail depot, a 600-rai plot of greenery situated in the heart of the city, there are countless reasons why we should keep this patch of prime land green.
- Project is now promoted as Friends of Makkasan and—similar to New York's Friends of the High Line—it aims to stimulate discussion about why this land is so important to the city and what it could potentially be used for.
- Makkasan's enormous development potential. Bangkok’s version of New York's Central Park.
- Makassan - Central Park comprises the city's grandest streetscape. Up and down this idyllic thoroughfare, great architectural masterworks of the last decade create striking vistas that are unmatched anywhere else in Asia.
- Becoming ''the most desirable avenue in Bangkok”. A landmark among landmarks that has forever redefined urban living in Bangkok.
- Rising to over Bangkok, Lumpini Suites elevates urban living with the longest South-to-North views of Makkasan Central Park. A lifestyle enhanced by the exceptional personal service of Lumpini Management.
- Lumpini Development Public Company is known for delivering solid investments with a stable returns to the people of Thailand. Making them one of the largest real estate developers in the Kingdom. Holding the track record of fastest selling residential projects in the past 20 years.
- Never before Lumpini Development Public Company has collaborated with agencies or brokers. This unique investment opportunity is now available for you!
- Statistics show that Lumpini developments have an average capital appreciation of 7% with no depreciation in 20 years.
Contact RE/MAX CondoDee
Phone: +66 2 038-5897
To see list of all units available - visit our website http://www.condodee.com/lusu01/
Included with the unit