Ideo Morph38 Thonglo for sale/rent
· 300 meters from BTS Thong Lo
· Full furnished with designer quality furnitures
· Brightly painted, top location of the city. One parking space included
· Walk to popular shopping malls, business district, banks, supermarts and other amenities
· Two beds 75 sqm rent 60k (neg)
· Two beds 58 sqm rent 55k (neg)
Call Rainy *09*0979*6941*
Call Tungmae *09*7996*6636*
Phrom Phong is a commercially concentrated area that is popular with upscale citizens and foreigners with families. While more compact than others, Phrom Phong is filled with a mass of quality condominiums, hotels, restaurants and boutique shops reinforcing it as one of the most upscale and desired neighborhoods in Bangkok.
The highlight of Phrom Phong is the EM District, made up of three world-class shopping malls, The Emporium, EM Quartier and EM Sphere, to be the new epic center of Bangkok. Next to it, is the Benjasiri Park, a prominent inner city park which offers an ample amount of activities and green rest stop for its urban visitors.
There is a large expat presence in Phrom Phrong that reaps the conveniences and luxuries of the area. Popular amongst the expats are the Japanese who have built a large community observed by their many business signs and language schools.