Aspire Rama 4
Aspire Rama 4
Aspire Rama 4 (แอสไพร์ พระราม 4)
Aspire Rama 4 is a condominium project, developed by AP (Thailand), located at Kluai Nam Thai, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110. AP (Thailand) is also the developer behind Aspire Rattanathibet, Rhythm Sathorn and Aspire Asoke-Ratchada. Construction of Aspire Rama 4 was completed in 2012. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 32 floors and includes 1432 units.
Facilities at Aspire Rama 4 include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym, garden / bbq, shop on premise, restaurant on premise.
Aspire Rama 4 conveniently located just within 870 m or about 11 minutes walk from the Ekkamai. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 1 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Bangkok Mediplex is 880 m away (approximately 6 minutes by car)
- Gateway Ekamai – 900 m (5 minutes by car)
- MaxValu – 930 m (7 minutes by car)
- The Horizon – 1.1 km (7 minutes by car)
- Maxvalu Department Store (Ekkamai) – 1.4 km (8 minutes by car)
Also a 7-Eleven convenience store, located just 1 minute walk away, will satisfy residents's needs for everyday items shopping.
The closest schools in proximity to Aspire Rama 4 include:
- Bangkok University, located within 600 m away (approximately 7 minutes by foot)
- Samakkhi Songkhro School – 610 m (8 minutes by foot)
- Baanrak Kindergarten – 840 m (4 minutes by car)
- N Two O Art And Frame – 1000 m (5 minutes by car)
- Sriwatthana Kindergarten – 1.1 km (4 minutes by car)
Included with the unit