Ivy Ampio is a condominium project, developed by Pruksa Real Estate, located at Thanon Ratchadaphisek, Khwaeng Din Daeng, Khet Din Daeng, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10310. Pruksa Real Estate is also the developer behind Tara Ruankaew, Chapter One the Campus Ladprao 1 and Plum Condo Ladprao 101. Construction of Ivy Ampio was completed in 2014. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 29 floors and includes 289 units.
Ivy Ampio conveniently located just within 630 m or about 8 minutes walk from the Thailand Cultural Centre. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 1.5 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Esplanade Ratchada is 310 m away (approximately 4 minutes by foot)
- Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 – 570 m (7 minutes by foot)
- Fortune Town Department Store – 610 m (7 minutes by foot)
- Phrom Ratchada Night Plaza – 710 m (9 minutes by foot)
- Big C Extra (Ratchadapisek) – 750 m (9 minutes by foot)
Also a 7-Eleven convenience store, located just 3 minutes walk away, will satisfy residents's needs for everyday items shopping.
The closest schools in proximity to Ivy Ampio include:
- Internet And Design, located within 650 m away (approximately 8 minutes by foot)
- Lina Kindergarten School – 940 m (7 minutes by car)
- Mantra Music School – 1.6 km (10 minutes by car)
- Kop Witthaya School – 1.8 km (12 minutes by car)
- Chamnong Phitthaya School – 2 km (12 minutes by car)
For Sell Near BTS Chongnonsri 33.64 sqm 28th floor
Included with the unit