· 700 meters walk from BTS Thong Lor
· Two bedders, few units, all high floors, 77-87sqm
· Beautifully furnished with double bed, fridge, kitchen cooking, TV, nice furnitures
· Brightly painted, top location of the city, great city views
· Near popular shopping malls, business district, restaurants, amenities
· Ask 73k baht (negotiable)
Call Khun Amm **
Welcome to the trendiest neighborhood in Bangkok. It’s a place to see and be seen. Business owners want a shop here because the walk-in traffic alone could be enough to sustain a company, while certain Bangkokians believe the address lends them cache.
One could certainly live in the neighborhood and never leave, as you would want for nothing. While Thong Lor is known for having the hippest bars, restaurants and clubs, it also has ample grocery stores, international schools, spas, nail and hair salons, hospitals, gyms and cultural centers. In fact, the area just opened an urban garden.