The Lumpini 24
The Lumpini 24
The Lumpini 24 is a condominium project, developed by LPN Development, located at 92 Soi Sukhumvit 24, Khwaeng Khlong Tan, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110. LPN Development is also the developer behind Lumpini Ville Phra Mae Maree - Sathorn, Lumpini Place Rama IX-Ratchada and Lumpini Place Borom Ratchachonni – Pinklao. Construction of The Lumpini 24 was completed in 2013. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 46 floors and includes 400 units.
Facilities at The Lumpini 24 include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym, garden / bbq, shop on premise, restaurant on premise, wi-fi. Common fee is ฿70 per sqm per month. Sinking fund is ฿1,000 per sqm.
The Lumpini 24 located within 1.5 km or about 8 minutes by car from the Phrom Phong. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 2 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Tops Market (Sukhumvit 24) is 450 m away (approximately 6 minutes by foot)
- Twenty Four Avenue – 530 m (7 minutes by foot)
- K Village – 840 m (5 minutes by car)
- Gourmet Market – 880 m (6 minutes by car)
- The Factory Outlet Center – 960 m (6 minutes by car)
Also a 7-Eleven convenience store, located just 3 minutes walk away, will satisfy residents's needs for everyday items shopping.
The closest schools in proximity to The Lumpini 24 include:
- Sainampeung School, located within 710 m away (approximately 9 minutes by foot)
- Sai Namthip School – 720 m (9 minutes by foot)
- Aksara International School – 830 m (4 minutes by car)
- Singfa School – 1.2 km (7 minutes by car)
- The World Buddhist University – 1.7 km (8 minutes by car)
Fully Furnished Great View Facing East
Near BTS Phom-Pong 900 m