The Address Sathorn
For Sale 8,960,000 baht (All inclusive)
- One bedroom with One bathroom.
- 56 sq.m.
- High floor.
- Face to the west.
- Fully furnished with standard appliances.
- 2 gyms (On rooftop and 2nd floor)
- 2 Swimming pools (On rooftop and 2nd floor)
- 2 Sauna rooms (On rooftop and 2nd floor)
- Massive common area
- Chong Non-sri BTS station.
- Saint Louis hospital
- Bangkok Christian hospital.
- BNH hospital.
- Health Land Spa & Massage.
- King & I Spa & Massage.
- Dean & Deluca
- Surrounded by coffee shops, restaurants.
- Silom complex.
- Tops supermarket.
- 7-Eleven convenient store.
- Asiatique night market.
(Tenant occupied. If looking to buy to live in. 1 month notice to the tenant.)
Silom has the advantage of access to two mass transit systems: the Skytrain, with stations at both Sala Daeng and Chong Nonsi in the neighbourhood, and the subway, which has a Silom station at the mouth of the soi. This makes it relatively easy to get anywhere needed in Bangkok, plus there are all the normal options of bus, motosai and taxi.
This neighbourhood is part of a large business district, and most folks that live here do so because they also work in the area. Most of the office buildings are on the first half of the soi, which is bisected by Narathiwas Road. This first half also has plenty of retail, with a handful of malls and scads of street vendors. On Sundays the government closes the road off to vehicles and Silom becomes a walking street filled with food, clothes and goodies.