Keyne by Sansiri Condominium for Rent near Thong Lor BTS (50 m.)
- Only a few steps from Thong Lo BTS Station (50 m.).
- 1 Bedroom 1 bathroom size 53.70 sqm. (with bath hub)
- This Unit is on the 15th floor with unblocked view
- This room comes with fully furnished with nice high-quality furniture and electrical appliances throughout.
- This room has 48 inches TVs, Laundry machine, Electric stove, Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water heater, 2 Air conditioners.
- Facilities are well maintained and include a beautiful swimming pool, Modern and fully equipped fitness room, children's playroom, garden, and more. Security is excellent with 24-hour security guards, CCTV, and keycard system in place.
- Rental price is 55,000 baht/month (Yearly contract).
- 2 months security deposit, 1 month in advance, 1 year minimum lease
- Wide range of shops around the condo:
- Max Value Instant (Rain Hill L1) away from the 440-meter condo (6 minutes walk)
Fifty Store - Fifth Plaza - 670 meters (9 minutes walk)
Miracle Mall - 760 meters (10 minute walk)
Max Valve Instant - 920 meters (4 minutes driving)
The Emporium Shopping Center - 1 km (4 minutes drive)
Family Mart convenience store, located just 2 minutes walk from the building.
Keyne is a condominium project, developed by Sansiri, located at ซอยชวาลา แขวง คลองตัน เขต คลองเตย กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110. Sansiri is also the developer behind D Condo SIGN - Chiang Mai, Quattro by Sansiri and D Condo Rattanathibet. Construction of Keyne was completed in 2013. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 28 floors and includes 208 units.
Phrom Phong is a commercially concentrated area that is popular with upscale citizens and foreigners with families. While more compact than others, Phrom Phong is filled with a mass of quality condominiums, hotels, restaurants and boutique shops reinforcing it as one of the most upscale and desired neighborhoods in Bangkok.
The highlight of Phrom Phong is the EM District, made up of three world-class shopping malls, The Emporium, EM Quartier and EM Sphere, to be the new epic center of Bangkok. Next to it, is the Benjasiri Park, a prominent inner city park which offers an ample amount of activities and green rest stop for its urban visitors.
There is a large expat presence in Phrom Phrong that reaps the conveniences and luxuries of the area. Popular amongst the expats are the Japanese who have built a large community observed by their many business signs and language schools.