2 Bathroom with Balcony
Refurbished wallpaper & painting + all furnishings included in the sale.
· Queen size beds, blackout curtains, built-ins, and entertainment and vanity units.
· Western style kitchen with hotplates, extractor, microwave and large refrigerator
· Marbled counter tops, tiled floors, glass shower screens & chrome fixtures with electric hot water
· Four seater sofa (new), coffee table, LCD TV with cable and internet
· Four seater dining table with chairs (new)
· Quiet 4-star air-con in all room with soft and cool lighting
· Tiled balcony with pool and city view
· Condo features a large swimming pool with umbrellas and lounges, a well-appointed gym and men's and women's saunas and showers/changing rooms.
· 200m walk to On Nut BTS & Tesco Lotus or 150m to Big C Extra.
· Bus stop at the front gate and easy taxi access for toll-way too the airport (30 minutes)
On Nut is quickly becoming one of the most popular neighbourhoods in Bangkok among expats who want to escape from the heart of the city. Although the condos for rent in On Nut tend to be cheaper than those in the central part of the city, they come complete with plenty of modern conveniences. People who choose to live in this area will also have plenty of shopping and nightlife opportunities right on their doorsteps, while there are also some interesting shophouses for rent in On Nut.
Shopping is a popular pastime in On Nut and Tesco Lotus shopping centre can be found in the heart of the area. This is a good place to pick up groceries as well as homeware products and everything else that is needed for setting up a new home. Carrefour and Big C shopping centres can also be found in this neighbourhood, while a large market can be found at nearby On Nut Square that sells everything from clothes to shoes, bags and much more.