For Sale 12,000,000 Included transfer and tax.
Hot Deal and Negotiable Price!!!
- 95.5 sq.m.
- One Bedroom with 1 bathroom and Jacuzzi.
- 2 Balconies.
- Fully Furnished. (Buyer gets everything inside the room)
- Facing South east toward to the city.
- Panoramic view of the city and some river curve.
- Very High floor.
- Room decorated in a very luxurious, and cozy tone with high quality imported materials.
- Car park available up to 2 cars.
- BTS Saphna Taksin station.
- Sathorn Central Peir
- Robinson Department store.
- Assumption collage.
- Bangkok Christian School.
- Thailand post office.
- Asiatique Night Market.
- Saint Louis Hospital.
- Saint Louis Church.
Silom has the advantage of access to two mass transit systems: the Skytrain, with stations at both Sala Daeng and Chong Nonsi in the neighbourhood, and the subway, which has a Silom station at the mouth of the soi. This makes it relatively easy to get anywhere needed in Bangkok, plus there are all the normal options of bus, motosai and taxi.
This neighbourhood is part of a large business district, and most folks that live here do so because they also work in the area. Most of the office buildings are on the first half of the soi, which is bisected by Narathiwas Road. This first half also has plenty of retail, with a handful of malls and scads of street vendors. On Sundays the government closes the road off to vehicles and Silom becomes a walking street filled with food, clothes and goodies.