1) Near The Nine Community Mall 500 Metre
2) Near 7-eleven & Tesco Lotus Express
3) Near Dept. Store The Mall, Foodland, Maxvalue, BigC, Tesco Lotus
4) Near Ramkamhaeng University, ABAC, Badin Decha School, Trium Pattanakarn School
5) Near Ramkamhaeng hospital, Smitivet Hospital
6) Near Express Way, Near Airport-link Ramkamhaeng & Hua Mark
7) Access to Various Routes - Ramkamhaeng Rd., Srinakarin Rd., Rama9 Rd., Pattanakarn Rd., Outer Ring & Motor Way
8) Near Suvanabhumi Airport 15 minutes
9) Near Hua Mark Stadium
Huai Khwang is located in the east of Bangkok and is rapidly becoming more and more popular with Western expats. Although this area has much more of a residential feel than some of the surrounding neighbourhoods, a number of condos for rent in Huwai Khwang have been built in recent years along with shopping malls and restaurants.
Huai Khwang Night Market is open every evening from 18:00. This market is not as touristy as many others nearby such as Chatuchak and offers an interesting insight into local life. This is a great place to purchase fresh local produce such as meat and vegetables, while second hand clothes and other items are also sold here. Visitors to the night market will also be able to grab a bite to eat from one of the many food stalls that can be found here. Some food stalls also double as bars where visitors can sit and sip a beer or two while watching the world go by.