Nara 9 sale/rent (BTS Chong Nonsi)
- Nara 9 brand new condos few units for sale/rent
- Walk to BTS Chong Nonsi (business district)
- Full condo facilities
- Highest floors, superb views, one bedders 39sqm - 43sqm rents 27k to 33k
- Lower storeys available 23k-27k
- Two bedders rent 44k - 53k few rooms available
Located slightly to the southwest of Bangkok, Sathorn is a skyscraper-studded business district that is also home to major hotels and embassies. A number of tourists are attracted to the area due to its richly varied nightlife scene that comes complete with a large number of Western-style bars and restaurants. Sathorn is a popular neighbourhood with both Thai and Western business professionals and there is a good range of luxury condos for rent in Sathorn.
The western end of Sathorn is served by the Surasak BTS station, which provides convenient access to the rest of the city. Saphan Taksin is also just a short stroll away. This BTS station is located on the Chao Phraya River and from here visitors can take a river boat to Asiatique entertainment zone or one of the luxurious hotels on the other side of the river. An MRT station near Lumpini Park also provides an underground link to other parts of the city.