This is a 1 bedroom condo for rent and at Focus Saladaeng .The property has 1 bedroom,1 bathroom and measures 35 sqm. The property has been newly renovated with new curtains, furniture and has been repainted. The balcony has an unblocked view and there is also a space put aside to act as a home office.
• Newly renovated with new paints, new curtain, and new furniture.
• Balcony with unblocked city view.
• Home office area with shelves for work at home and store things.
• Brand new Japanese WashLet toilet cover (Upgraded).
• Newly installed digital door lock (very rare in this building).
• Brand new furniture, such as sofa, coffee table, chairs. King Size bed and mattress.
Silom has the advantage of access to two mass transit systems: the Skytrain, with stations at both Sala Daeng and Chong Nonsi in the neighbourhood, and the subway, which has a Silom station at the mouth of the soi. This makes it relatively easy to get anywhere needed in Bangkok, plus there are all the normal options of bus, motosai and taxi.
This neighbourhood is part of a large business district, and most folks that live here do so because they also work in the area. Most of the office buildings are on the first half of the soi, which is bisected by Narathiwas Road. This first half also has plenty of retail, with a handful of malls and scads of street vendors. On Sundays the government closes the road off to vehicles and Silom becomes a walking street filled with food, clothes and goodies.