- Only 50m walk to BTS Udom Suk
- Few rooms available, one beds and two beds
- All nicely furnished, pool/city views
- Full condo facilities
- Near malls, supermarkets, banks and other amenities
- One beds/studios available rent 10k - 13k baht, sale 2.2mb-2.5mb
- Two bedders available rent 20k - 22k, sale 5.1mb-5.2mb
Call Rainy *09*0979*6941.
Udomsuk was once an eastern suburb of Bangkok, but since the Udom Suk BTS Skytrain station was completed in 2011, this neighbourhood has flourished. While Udomsuk is still mainly a residential area, a large number of modern condos for rent in Bangkok can be found in this neighbourhood. One of the great things about Udomsuk is that this neighbourhood also offers a good range of old and newly built houses for rent in Bangkok and this area is becoming increasing popular with expats.
Udomsuk is a popular neighbourhood among expats who are looking for an authentically Thai neighbourhood to rent a condo in Bangkok. Most of the condos for rent in Udomsuk can be found close to the BTS station on Sukhumvit road, while new condos for rent in Bangkok can be found along soi 101 and soi 103. A large number of international schools as well as universities can be found in this area, which means that Udomsuk has attracted a large number of Western teachers in recent years.