- Few units, high floors, brightly painted, Good views, top location of the city
- Walk to BTS Phrom Phong or Thong Lo
- For rent one bed 29k (41sqm)
- Two beds 48k to 65k (74sqm)
- All fully furnished with king bed, refrigerator, stove, TV, dining/living room furnitures
- Facilities include Swim Pool, 24-hour Security, Fitness etc
- Near Benjasiri Park, Emporium and many malls
Call Rainy *09*0979*6941* or Amm *09*7136*1470*
Phrom Phong is a commercially concentrated area that is popular with upscale citizens and foreigners with families. While more compact than others, Phrom Phong is filled with a mass of quality condominiums, hotels, restaurants and boutique shops reinforcing it as one of the most upscale and desired neighborhoods in Bangkok.
The highlight of Phrom Phong is the EM District, made up of three world-class shopping malls, The Emporium, EM Quartier and EM Sphere, to be the new epic center of Bangkok. Next to it, is the Benjasiri Park, a prominent inner city park which offers an ample amount of activities and green rest stop for its urban visitors.
There is a large expat presence in Phrom Phrong that reaps the conveniences and luxuries of the area. Popular amongst the expats are the Japanese who have built a large community observed by their many business signs and language schools.