4 -storey Luxury Office Loft Modern Luxury Loft is the answer to the new lifestyle.
Perfectly Tastes of successful business.
- Only 5 minutes to BTS On-nut / Bangchak station
- Close to Sukhumvit-62 Expressway and Sukhumvit 50
- Close to the access point. Motorway to Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Near BTS On-Nut and Bangchak stations - Near Express Way
- Sukhumvit 62 Expressway and Sukhumvit-50 Expressway
- To reach Suvarnabhumi Airport, Chonburi and to connect Kanchanaburi to Bang Pa
-in - Close to leading department stores such as Seacon Square, Central Bangna, Tesco Lotus, Big C, Paradise Park, Mega Bangna
and hospitals such as Samitivej, Kluaynamthai. And Viparam
- into the city center, Soi Thonglor, Asoke Road, Rama 9 Road and Pattanakarn Rd.
On Nut is quickly becoming one of the most popular neighbourhoods in Bangkok among expats who want to escape from the heart of the city. Although the condos for rent in On Nut tend to be cheaper than those in the central part of the city, they come complete with plenty of modern conveniences. People who choose to live in this area will also have plenty of shopping and nightlife opportunities right on their doorsteps, while there are also some interesting shophouses for rent in On Nut.
Shopping is a popular pastime in On Nut and Tesco Lotus shopping centre can be found in the heart of the area. This is a good place to pick up groceries as well as homeware products and everything else that is needed for setting up a new home. Carrefour and Big C shopping centres can also be found in this neighbourhood, while a large market can be found at nearby On Nut Square that sells everything from clothes to shoes, bags and much more.