- Near Ekkamai / Thonglor
- Two bed 70sqm, highest floors, fantastic city views
- Fully furnished with queen bed, refrigerator, stove, TV, dining/living room furnitures (hotel standards)
- One parking
- Facilities include Swimming Pool, 24-hour Security, Fitness etc
- Near amenities including malls, banks (Gateway Ekkamai)
- Ask 27k only yet negotiable
Call Rainy *09*0979*6941
Huai Khwang is located in the east of Bangkok and is rapidly becoming more and more popular with Western expats. Although this area has much more of a residential feel than some of the surrounding neighbourhoods, a number of condos for rent in Huwai Khwang have been built in recent years along with shopping malls and restaurants.
Huai Khwang Night Market is open every evening from 18:00. This market is not as touristy as many others nearby such as Chatuchak and offers an interesting insight into local life. This is a great place to purchase fresh local produce such as meat and vegetables, while second hand clothes and other items are also sold here. Visitors to the night market will also be able to grab a bite to eat from one of the many food stalls that can be found here. Some food stalls also double as bars where visitors can sit and sip a beer or two while watching the world go by.